Friday, January 22, 2010

Animal Inspiration


Well, the winter work area continues to progress! A fan is in which will make it easier to operate and work in that attic area. I was reviewing photos today of a number of batik and painted works that I have done in the last year and the scope and direction of the designs is interesting when you really see them all grouped together.

I thought I would include another picture of a major source of inspiration. After 30 years of farming, this is my current muse. Footstep is growing into a nice heifer, representing Amity Farm well.

(Though I do have to admit, I have finally done a batik with a Holstein in it!)

2 comments:

  1. carol, it's kate and me here in boston dick let us know about your blog very cool we'll watch closely and stay in touch how high tech! russ and kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    Neat blog!!

    Love from Fred and Joan

    ReplyDelete